After the sewing roll I had in the last couple of months, I've sewn nothing at all in the last few weeks.
School finished up for me this week and the kids were at day care today so I took the opportunity to 'improve' a couple of items that have been sitting in my mending pile.
First up was this blouse, which I purchased earlier this year in an op-shop. I love it, but it was way too long. So I chopped a few inches off it and now it's much more wearable.
Secondly, these pants that I made a couple of months ago...
I wore them once and they looked terrible, so I turned them into shorts. I may actually wear them now. This pattern looks very cool as shorts, so I will make a couple of pairs in some printed drill for summer.
I hope to have something more interesting than mending to blog about soon.