Friday, May 31, 2013

Me Made May: Week 5


Day 27: Easy gathered skirt; Basque blouse; shoes from op shop.

 

Day 28: Butterfly Frock;  belt and sandals from op shop.



Day 29: My Dream Dress;  Chic A Booti cardi; Corelli shoes.



Day 30: Butterick B5711 Blouse;  skirt from op shop; Target flats.
Can you believe I've only worn this blouse twice? I really need to wear it more often. I got so many compliments when I wore it yesterday!



Day 30: New Look 6078;  Just Jeans flared jeans; KMart boots.
I just love this blouse so much!

To sum up my first Me Made May- I enjoyed having to be a bit more creative with my wardrobe, instead of wearing my favourite items over and over. It also made me realise how much my sewing has improved over the last two years.

I am off to my dear friend's wedding tomorrow and made this dress just for the occasion. It's a shame that it will miss Me Made May by one day, but here it is. I will post action pics on the weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I'd love to spray cum all over your green blouse and black skirt

    ReplyDelete