Saturday, May 31, 2014

Boy oh boy! May seemed to fly by in some ways, but finding a different me made every day was a hard task. This May has been hot so all of the warmer me mades I'd saved until the end were too hot to wear. I can't believe today is the first day of winter and the temps are still in the mid to high 20s!

Day 26: Unblogged Kwiksew top and Lee jeans.
Day 27: my Perfect Dress, crappy cardi, Corelli heels
Day 28: Butterfly Dress, op shopped belt


Day 29: Kwiksew dress, crappy accessories
Day 30: Emery dress, Mel Apple shoes.
Day 31: wore my other Emery dress which I wore earlier in the month and couldn't be bothered photographing again.

All in all I've enjoyed Me Made May. I've noticed there are lots of items that I either don't like or don't fit me well. It's been a good opportunity to evaluate all my me mades.

No comments:

Post a Comment