Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

This is just going to be a super quick post. We've had a huge day, full of food, presents, family, and fun!

Here are two gifts I received- my first ever Bernie Dexter frock, which I love. I picked it up on EBay for $60, brand new with tags! They are normally about $200 in Australia. I asked hubby to buy me a dress and then I saw this one and nabbed it. 



It fits me perfectly. These dresses definitely aren't worth $200- I'm not saying they aren't well made, because they are...but they're not so amazing that I'd pay that kinda money!

I also got this awesome book from my mother in law, which I specifically asked for. It's great! It has lots of different bodice, sleeve, skirt and neckline variations to make a gazillion different dresses. I can't wait to get tracing!



I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a lovely dress! I love Bernie Dexter dresses and always keep an eye out for sales or second hand on eBay. I've found they have just gotten so much more expensive since the australian dollar took an unfortunate dive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are soooo pricey! Now that I know this size fits me perfectly, I can keep an eye out on EBay :)

    ReplyDelete